Top News
France dismisses IS claim for Strasbourg Christmas bloodshed  ||   AP Breakthrough Entertainers 2018: Hannah Gadsby  ||   We have robust mechanism to deal with terror threats- Canada’s public safety minister  ||   Supreme Court dismisses curative petition challenging Rakesh Asthana's appointment as Special CBI director  ||   Depression in adolescents and young adults is rising: Are phones and social media to blame?  ||   Canadian government should snub anti-India activities on its soil  ||   CBS paid actress Eliza Dushku $9.5M after 'Bull' star Michael Weatherly's sexual comments  ||   The 10 most shocking celebrity scandals of 2018  ||   Michael Cohen says Trump directed him to pay hush money to keep women quiet during 2016 election  ||   Royal family Christmas cards feature Louis, new photo from Harry and Meghan's reception  ||   10 great independent toy stores where the magic lives on  ||   Great independent toy stores across the USA  ||   CBS paid actress Eliza Dushku $9.5M after 'Bull' star Michael Weatherly's sexual comments  ||   UK's May returns to face EU leaders after Brexit deal rebuff  ||   Royal family Christmas cards feature Louis, new photo from Harry and Meghan's reception  ||   PSU banks do not have any plan to close ATMs: Govt  ||   Deshaun Watson relied on perseverance, quiet confidence to pull Texans out of 0-3 nosedive  ||   Suicide rates - a state by state look   ||   Nato to 're-examine' Kosovo mission after army vote  ||   Michael Cohen says Trump directed him to pay hush money to keep women quiet during 2016 election  ||            

Lindsey Buckingham sues Fleetwood Mac for being kicked off tour  2 Months ago

Source:   USA Today  

Lindsey Buckingham is suing Fleetwood Mac for kicking him off the band's new tour.

In the suit, the Hollywood Reporter says the guitarist and songwriter is seeking his share of the tour because he says he still wants and is able to perform.

The suit names bandmates Mick Fleetwood, Stevie Nicks, Christine McVie and John McVie.

Buckingham claims he was told five days after the group appeared at Radio City Music Hall in January that the band would tour without him. He says he would have been paid at least $12 million for his share of the tour proceeds.

Band spokesperson Kristen Foster provided a statement to USA TODAY: "Fleetwood Mac strongly disputes the allegations presented in Mr. Buckingham’s complaint and looks forward to their day in court.  The band has retained (attorney) Dan Petrocelli to handle the case."

Buckingham, 68, joined the group in 1974 with then-girlfriend Stevie Nicks, and has been its frequent frontman and sometime songwriter for most of the years since. He wrote and sang hits such as Go Your Own Way and Tusk.

He previously left the band from 1987 to 1996, and was inducted with them into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1998. 

The more than 50-city tour began Oct. 3, with Mike Campbell and Neil Finn replacing Buckingham. 

Meanwhile, Buckingham is touring as a solo act, playing in Los Angeles Friday.

 

 

 

More News
About Us Terms & Conditions Disclaimer
Advertise Contact
register and win

NRIS.COM is one of the premier NRI website that provides a range of resourceful services to Indian expats residing in the USA. Visiting the site you will find comprehensive information related to restaurants, casinos, pubs, temples, carpool, movies, education, real estate, and forums. The simple and easy to navigate format allows NRIs to gain information within a fraction of a second. Moreover, advertising through its column of Indian free classifieds in USA allow businesses to improve visibility of their brand.

MD NRI's Chat (0 Users Online)